My dad has had terrible foot cramps with his toes curling.  The pain
is excruciating.  When I saw the information on vinegar water I
showed it to him.  He is willing to try anything at this moment and
asked me to find out how often or when it should be taken.  Also, the
correct amount of vinegar to water.  Once again I'm grateful to
everyone participating on this list.  It is so frustrating to see
someone you love suffering and be unable to do anything to help.  At
least I'm able to present him with hope through new medicines
mentioned here and remedies that have been tried by others with
parkinsons.  You have all saved the day many times.  THANKS!!

Shelly Studley ([log in to unmask])