This is ABOUT Jim Cordy--who is one of our staunchest advocates for the Udall
bill, as seen by the report of contact with Sen. Specter.
The new (2nd Q. '96) issue of the Parkinson Report from the Nat'l Foundation (N
PF) contains a big Thank You Jim in a message from the president of NPF. He say
s in part: "Jim..has been working tirelessly, without any form of financial
compensation, to urge hundreds, if not thousands of his fellow ...patients to
makethe Udall bill their most important goal in life...it is to persons such
as Jim Cordy that the entire Parkinson community owes a debt of gratitude.
Thank you JIm!"
I believe we can all say a big "AMEN!" to that---thanks to Jim and to all
the others"too numerous to name" who have brought us to the possibility of
passage of the bill. Let's not stop now....
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7 Oxford,OH