At 11:33 PM 9/9/96 -0400, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>>
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I have been taking 20 mg. of Prozac daily for nearly two years.  Until
>>recently, I felt that the medication was quite helpful in stabilizing
>my
>>what dosage of Prozac others with PD are on.  If you take Prozac, I
>>would very much appreciate knowing the dosage.
>

>>Many thanks.
>>
>>George L. Bousliman
>

>>Age 55 (diagnosed in 1987)

GEORGE,

 I do not tae Prozac, but I feel that a warning from me in regard to doseage
would
be proper.

  A couple of years I was called in as an insurance expert in a case
involving PROZAC and a murder charge.  It seems that a fellow had a wife
with a problem for which she was given a prescription for PROZAC. He also
had a girl friend with a problem for which she was prescribed PROZAC. He
bought a substantial amount of life insurance on wife. He then gave wife
PROZAC as prescribed for wife and girl friend. Coroner's report in autopsy
of wife stated cause of death as overdose of PROZAC over an extended period
of time.

If you think 1 pill is good, 2 would be better, and more would be heavenly,
back off. PROZAC in moderation appears to be helpful to many.

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter
63  Dx1991 Symptoms 1971