Lissen, Gil... you're not suffering from "sleep deprivation" at all!  Get with
the plan, man!  You're blessed with "Parkinson's Perpetual Awakedness
Syndrome!!" (wee smirk)

In fact, LOTSA us Parkies live with this same blessing, and have put our
awakedness to good use, instead of wondering how we'll make it thru the next
day after having a nite with 45 minutes of sleep.  WE do constructive things
during our "PPAS Time,".... things like feeding the cat, sharpening all the
pencils in the house, straightening pictures, brushing up crumbs on the area
rug in front of the TV sofa and chair (THAT'LL teach ya to snack in front of
the television!), water the houseplant(s),  look thru the familyroom
wastebasket to make sure we didn't toss out something important like the
neighborhood 'throwaway" with all the coupons for handpainted, china-faced
dolls, unpainted furniture, Franklin Mint coins, pizza restaurant discounts,
and recliner chairs.

Are ya with me here, Gilbert?  I mean, are you gonna sit there worrying 'bout
a measely loss of 3 or 4 more hours of sleep than you'd have had,
pre-Parkinson's, when you're already getting sometimes as much a two and a
half hours sleep a nite?   What ARE you - SPOILED or something? <grinning,
ducking & running>

Errrrrr.... welcome to the club, Gilbert! <smile>

Barb Mallut,