Please pardon me while I do a few wheelies in my wheelchair today, yes, today
is one of the wheelchair days!!!

Let me give you a little background here:
I have been having trouble with my mail--our regular mailman has been on
vacation--today he returned!!!!!  HAPPY DAYS

We finally got our telephone bill--which someone else had opened--probably
gave them apoplexy--so the put scotch tape on it & put it out to be delivered
to the right address, along with 2 quilt magazines, and a letter from Senator
Bob Graham, which was dated August 30, 1996.

Please bear with me while I copy this--still haven't learned to use the
scanner!!!
**************

Ms. Marjorie L. Moorefield
4381 Southwest 23rd. Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317

Dear Marjorie,

Thank you for sharing your views with me regarding the Morris K. Udall
Parkinson's Research Assistance, and Educational Act.

This legislation has been referred to the Senate Labor and Human
Resources Committee, of which I am not a member.  During the
committee review process, bills are often changed significantly.
Therefore, on measures which are before committees of which I am
not a member, I often wait until I can incorporate the committee
recommendation, along with your input, into my final decision.

In the meantime I am carefully following the progress of this
legislation in an attempt to make the most informed decision
possible.  I appreciate your taking the time to inform me of your
views on this important issue.  Please be assured that I will
have your comments in mind should the full Senate consider this
bill.

With kind regards,

                                                 Sincerely,

                                                 (Signature)  Bob Graham
                                                  United States Senator
BG/scy

There really is a God---even in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that!!!!!

Kisses & Hugs to everyone!!!!!!

Marjorie

Blessings to all ,  Marjorie L. Moorefield--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.