Someone must be spreading the word about the Parkinsn list.  In the past
24 hours, we have had about 20 new members join. :)  Also, a faculty
member mentioned to me that, a while ago she had been listening to a CBC
broadcast (Canada's national radio network) during which some 'expert',
whose name she didn't catch, was proclaiming that there was nothing
worthwhile on the internet.  He then corrected himself by saying 'except
for the Parkinsn list'.....

There has been mention again in the press about the possibility that the
Pope has Parkinson's.  The Vatican is denying it.

There was a request for a re-posting of the 'how-to join' information.
Here it is.

To subscribe to PARKINSN, send a regular email message to:

and in the body of the note, type:

NOTE:  Don't include the explanatory comments in (   ) below.

SUBscribe PARKINSN Yourfirstname Yourlastname (Join the list)

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing