Friends-- last night I had a call from Ivan Suzman, who, even though
he has no "real" home since the fire that destroyed his house, is still
working mightily on the Udall bill. He said that one of the Maine Repre-
sentatives (sorry, forgot  the name)had promised to speak to Bilirakis
today!  He also has called Sen.Kassebaum's office, and spoken with an aide
who had JUST returned from taking the bill down to be prepared for mark-up
and moving to the floor of the Senate!  If PAN folks aren't aware of this,
I thought I should let everyone know.  Let's add Ivan to the list of those who
are in there working for Udall.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7 Oxford,OH