First of all, let me thank all the people who answered me, either on
the list or by direct e-mail. I apreciate warmly.

Here are a few points on which I'd like to have some precisions :

   MELATONIN : In me message, I mentioned my father had a go at
melatonin. He did that after he had read a book from Dr PIERPAOLI, who
related he had given melatonin to his grandmother, affected with PD.
He said she was CURED. Just so. Now my question : has any of you ever
taken melatonin, and to what result ? Are there any studies on the
subject ? As I said earlier, it helped my father for some time, and he
would like to know more about it.

   DEPRENYL : why is it sometimes described as dangerous, and to what
extent ?

I'd like to contact groups in France, but my father already did. My
father has this charming Attila side : after he passes somewhere,
everything is burned down : I'm afraid these people won't talk to him
anymore, and anyway my father wouldn't hear anything from them, even
if they said it snows on mountains in winter.

Speaking of melatonin : what is the current status of that drug in the
usa ? In France, it is forbidden.

Thanks again to everyone.

Olivier SIX.