>Anyone out there- other than me- suffering from sleep deprivation?
>Prior to onset of PD- 18 months ago- I slept fitfully, and not well,
>but did manage about 5 hours nightly.  Now, 2 or 2 1/2 hours is more
>like it.  Current medication is amantadine (1x100 mg) and Eldepryl (1x5
>mg.).  I have tried Melatonin, and it seems to make things worse, if
>anything.
>
>Gil Doroff   [log in to unmask]

Gil - When do you take the Eldepryl? It may well interfere with sleep. It
should be taken in the AM. It is metabolized in part to methamphetemine
"Speed."

Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally knowm formally as:
Robert B. Howard
1312 Wisconsin St., Apt. 104
Hudson, WI 5401
CG for Lorraine 76/11
e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
Voice phone: (715) 386-3596
FAX: (715) 386-8589                    Manual reception, requires phone
call.