Dear List members:

I was on the list, off the list, now I'm on again (sounds like my PD
symptoms!).

I (once again) lost my E-mail and all related files - including my E-mail
address  book and messages from list members I had not yet answered.
To those I failed to respond to all this time, please forgive me (one more
time), and remind me of your addresses and messages so I can write back. I'm
sorry.

Due to another one of my mistakes - like the many I do "constantly", I was
unexpectedly "disconnected", quite a while ago (1-2 months?) from my E-Mail
service/America On Line (no fault of AOL's). My apology to my comrads on that
sent me messages but never got answers from me.

 I am very sorry Barbara if my cut-off without notice caused you any
problems. I hope you see this message because I still have not been
successful (story of my life!) in my attempts to send notes directly to you.
You have enough to do managing this wonderful list, without my blunders.

Your knucklehead friend,

Maryhelen Davila
Phoenix Arizona

43  Dx'89 Symptoms'87