Hi everyone!,

                                                        I have a few simple questions for you my friends,that I'm sure
you can help me with.

                                                        1. How much does It take for Permax to take effect from the time
you take it, to the time it reaches it's full effect?

                                                        2.Do you know where I could find NADH in the Montreal area?

                                                        3.I'd like to help for the Udall bill to pass, what would be the
best to do for a Canadian to do, if it has something to do with
postcards some of you were talking about,please tell me how to get some.

                                                        Thank you for your help.

Denis Rocheleau