Subject: Early Onset and Rate of Decline.

Hello everone

When I started my little questionnaire I was not sure if there would be any
interest. The initial response was very good, but naturally the responses
died away, and I now have a total of 12 replies. I will report on the
outcome later, but before I start, lets have one more go to get a really
good fix on the subject. If you have had PD for 10 years or more, why not
send me the details listed below. You can send it to my personal Email
address if you wish, or post it via the list.  To all you lurkers out there,
here is a chance to contribute to a topic of interest.

If you have had PD for 10 years or more, please provide the following data:

        * How long is it since you were diagnosed as having PD?

        * As you look back, how long is it since your earliest symptoms
          appeared?

        * How old were you when PD was diagnosed ?

        * Can you describe the early symptoms ?

I look forward to hearing from you.   Brian Collins