        I am sending this to the list as it seems to be an item of general
interest:

        1. time since diagnosis?     14 years
        2. time since first symptom? 16 years
        3. age when diagnosed?       52 years  (now 66)
        4. early symptoms?           tremor , left hand , first noticed when
I yawned. Lost power to left leg on jogging track; and had cramps in left
foot instep at this time also. The tremor appeared first, and could have
begun as much as 18 years ago.
913-267-6916(unlisted); 1631 SE 37th Ter., Topeka, KS 66609-1501; Asst Area
Veterinarian in Chg.,USDA, Kansas. Ret.
66, Dx1982, pallidal stimulation surgery at KU Med Center,
K.C. Kansas; 1st side 1/4/96; other side 3\14\96
Results still being evaluated, but we are encouraged at this point.
Lord, make us instruments of your peace.