Brian:

Here's my survey response:

Diagnosed: 11 years

First symptoms:  12 yesrs

Inital symptoms:  Bradykinesia - slow movements

Age when diagnosed: 45

I've alsow been keeping track of my response to medications for your
study,and I pretty much follow this pattern:

I'm okay until I eat.  An hour and a half later I'm off for 1 1/2 to about
3 hours.  Lately I've had a few times when this hasn't happened and I'm
not off at all or for a shorter period of time.  I don't know why.  It
doesn't matter what I eat - sometimes a piece of toast is enough.  If I
have something important to do or somplace to go, I don't eat,  Then the
medicines work, but I'm losing too much weight.  I'm hoping the patch
will be approved soon.  It sounds like my best hope.  In the meantime,
any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here are my meds:  1 CR at app. 1 hour intervals for a total of 9.  Two
1'2 doses of CR's (25/100's) during the night. 1/2 of a 10/100 first
thing in the morning.  Two pramipexoles with each meal.  5 baclafen
during the night for distonia.

Thanks

Pat

  pine`