The cause of the 'bounced messages' is still uncertain but, since your
messages are being posted to the list, just delete the error message.  Our
listserve maintainer is aware of the problem.  I was involved in a
day-long meeting (followed by an after-dinner nap) so I was unaware of the
problem.  When I finally checked my email (152 messages), there was the
problem and four 'probable' explanations...from Monica, Martha, Joanne and
Jeff (my choice is the voodoo explanation). :) Thanks, M&M, J&J.

For those who were not sure their messages were posted to the list, may I
suggest changing your settings to 'repro'.  That way, you will see your
message as it appears on the list.  To do this, send a message to the
listserver (not the list) at:

In the body of the message, type:

        set parkinsn repro

Hope this helps.

Barb
Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing