Yes, it's quite a thrill to hear your Congressman say positive things
about passing the Udall Bill.   Make sure to follow up your contact with a call to his
office  (800-962-3524)  and push for him to champion this
legislation.  Strange  things can happen in closing days of Congress
if someone is dedicated to do something.  He is in a
powerful position being on Bilirakis's committee.

By the way, I don't believe we've met even electronically, so let  me
say hello and how nice it is to know we have help in Wisconsin.  Are
you on PAN's mailing list?  I'll log your contact into he database I
keep  on all Congressional contacts.