Brian Collins wrote:

> Subject: Early Onset and Rate of Decline.
>                           =================
> If you have had PD for 10 years or more, please provide the following data:
>
>         * How long is it since you were diagnosed as having PD?
            A=18 years

>         * As you look back, how long is it since your earliest symptoms
>           appeared?
            A=20-22 years

>         * How old were you when PD was diagnosed ?
            A=38

>         * Can you describe the early symptoms ?
            A=Prior to dx, dragging left leg, aching and stiffness (dx'd
as arthritis),               loss of dexterity in hands/fingers and
slowness of movement resulting in               less productivity at
work. When a tremor in the left hand started my               family
doctor sent me to a neuro. He made the PD dx in about 5
minutes               after examining me and putting all the information
together, although he               did hospitalize me for extensive
testing to rule out anything else.

SOON!
Gaylon
--