 Camilla,Vicki,Barbara, Joanne,et al:
Thanks for your good advice and support in my fight with the insurance
company.  I am preparing a packet of information to be sent to the CA dept.
of Corporation, which handles all complaints against insurance providers in
California.  I may not get anywhere, but at least I'll have the satisfaction
of causing my HMO a little trouble and stress. If enough people complain
about their shoddy treatment, maybe collectively we can make a dent in their
"bottom line" mentality.
My primary care physician has been most supportive of my position but feels
his days with that HMO may be numbered.
He"s questioned their policies too often.
Mary