Hi, All,

   At 9 AM EDT I have my first interview with the Social Security Admin. =
about my PD disability.  I have been retired for 2 years from a desk job =
and want to work at making a home business in digital photograph =
restoration work.  I don't want to have to give up trying to make any =
money, but I understand when one applies there can be no income or no =
expected income.  I am not ready to give up on my fledgling business and =
not be allowed to make any money, but I need the income to keep going =
while I build my business as long as I am able. =20

   Have any of you had experience with Social Security?  (Crazy =
question, of course many of you from the US have)  Anything I should =
know?  I know this is last minute, but I will check just before my =
telephone interview. =20

   Thanks in advance.  If you can't beat my interview time, please share =
your experience anyway. =20

Rich Morelli