Hi Diane McHutchison

I have to agree with you. I always reckon there are two sorts of people
in our PD Society:
There are the sufferers, and
there are those who have PD!

> Mark Atyeo wrote:
  is "trivial" for anyone who has it, I believe".) I only wish I had
  half her eloquence, but then I am only a carer not a patient.

> I'll second the wish for Barb's gift of eloquence (and humor), but
I'll disagree with his statement "only a carer".  I don't think that
there's anything "only" about being a caregiver.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)