> "We made it through a nice summer.  I have Lupus and Fibromaylgia.  Found out
> in April that all my pain wasn't the diseases, but Nutrasweet Poisoning.
> We both went off diet coke, diet whatevers, etc...and last week we had to
> cut Johnny's Elderpyl and Sinemett CR dosages in half.  We had been told that
> the nutrasweet/aspertane affected parkinson's too.  I never believe anything
> until I see it happen, but now I am beginning to believe. "

I advocate for special needs children.  I can't tell you how many mothers
of children with seizure disorders have told me about the dangers of
Nutrasweet.  Apparently, it increases seizures and decreases mobility in
children with some neurological defects.  I've heard the warnings so many
times that I've taken to cautioning parents with impaired children about
diet drinks.
 ------
Regards
Mary Ann