Mark, I had my P in May this year and now I am also at an all time high.

I also suffered a base case of edema during June/July and into August but an
internist suggested a DAILY water pill   at least 35mg.  The pain of the
edema was in my feet and ankles and the pill really helped.  Now Im
continuing that on an alternative daily schedule.

I mentioned my weight gain to my neuro only last week.   He suggested that
any combination of PD meds WILL cause this to happen.   So, as a result of my
P and the desire to get rid of some water/weight gain, we agreed to begin to
cut the meds about 50% over the next two months.

PLEASE keep us all informed of any developments you come up with re weight
gain / pallidotomy

Joyce