Ray, your posting is extremely interesting because:

When I was in Spain  (spain/mexico = ? coincidence)  I visited a NON
Parkinson's therapist for a severe case of edema.  Additionally, I was
falling asleep at the blink of my eyes.  To treat the edema (the most
important health matter at the time)  he perscribed a water pill every day
for a month.  IT WORKED.   For the sleeping he perscribed a 3cc shot of a
combination B1 B6 B12.  IT WORKED.

But here is the coincidence part....in addition to the above matters,  and
remember, his was not trained in PD science,  he explained that PD can be
relieved by improving the oxygen and blood movement in the brain.

He perscribed two different meds.   One called  BRAINAL (NIMODIPINO) which
will increase the blood flow in the brain.   The other is called SOMAZINA
(CITCOLINA)
a 500mg ampoule (shot) which provides stimulation of the cebrebal nervous
system and increases oxygen.

Because these sounded very heavy neuro drugs I did not use them.  I did bring
them back with me though.

Last week when I saw my neuro who is a very well known PD medical clinician,
he claimed not to have any knowledge of these "foreign" meds.   Since he was
somewhat interested, I sent him my supply in the original boxes with the drug
company inserts.  I havent heard anything from him.

MY QUESTION TO YOU...DONT YOU THINK ITS COINCIDENTAL THAT BOTH YOU AND I
VISITED SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES AND IN BOTH CASES THIS TOPIC OF
OXYGEN/BRAIN STIMULATION/INCREASE BLOOD FLOW CAME UP??

I gave you both med names...in your travels and or contact down there can you
check on these with thePD people to see if they have heard of them or are in
any
agreement about the purpose of each as mentioned above.

Who knows !!!!!!!!

Joyce