Hello to all.  I was diagnosed with PD 1 year ago but had undiagnosed
symptoms for 3 prior years.  Age 72.  My neuro put me on Eldepryl and
anti-oxidant vitamins.

I have read where exercise and keeping fit are as important as taking
the medicine.  I am staying as active physically as possible hoping
that the PD progression will be curtailed appreciably.  I play singles
tennis 5x per week; exercise on the exercycle, doing situps and light
weight lifting 1 hour per day; plus doing maintenance yard and auto
chores.  Play chess and do computer stuff for mental exercise.

Does anyone have comments, positive or negative, about any exercise
program that might help forestall PD?

At this point in life, I view PD as a blessing as it has given me
something that I feel I must overcome.  Those who have rocks in their
path often accomplish more that those whose path is unhampered.

Bob Baker