     Sue ---

" My father-in-law was diagnosed about four years ago.  He is 78.  His tremo
" stiffness, etc. seem to be relatively under control with his meds - his ne
" thinks he's doing well - BUT - he is experiencing a great loss of energy i
" quickly grows fatigued when walking, even short distances. This is of grea
" concern to him.  The neuro says his muscle tone is okay and does not
" satisfactorily explain this lack of stamina.

" Anyone else with this experience?

Yes, very much the same conditions --- my neurologist suggested that I
go to my internist for a complete general physical --- I had a colon
cancer! It was caught very early --- no problem now.

 * SLMR 2.1a * McLean Virginia USA  Sat 09-14-96 5:43 pm
---
 * KMail 3.00