Just a little more info on Cogentin for you, Bryce. Acytelcholine is also a
neurotransmitter which is found in the brain. It is "Adrenaline" for lack of
a better word. This chemical, in simple terms, activates the muscles.
Cogentin decreases the amount of acytelcholine in the brain. However, this is
not all it does. Dopamine and acytelcholine act together. In other words,
they are complements to eachother. Therefore, decreasing one will
automatically increase the production of the other, to offset this depletion.

The only major side effects I have experienced with Cogentin are dry mouth,
constipation (dries one out, big time), and drowsiness. I have been on it a
long time (almost three years).