Hi will,

 I appreciate the information you gave me on various aspects of parkinsonism.
I wondered if you could recommend any websites I could go to inorder to find
out more on the topics you sent to me.

 I am new to this and to the internet so I hope this message doesn't bother
anyone else who is a member and doesn't interfere with other messages not
related to this problem. I still have alot to learn.

 I wonder if you could help me if I gave you, more specifically the symtoms I
am suffering from.

 I tend to get a feeling of numbness down one side of the body and this tends
to create a cold feeling in one or both of my legs, this causes a feeling of
restlessness in my whole body more promenantly in the legs. I also tend to
have strange tingling sensations in my head, and a feeling of trickling in my
head as if there was water there. I also suffer from distortions of my bodily
feelings e.g. feeling cut in half and a very frightening feeling of one leg
feeling sort of longer than the other.

 I wonder if you can identify with these feelings and possibly explain them.

Regards
steve