Ivan Suzman has asked me to post the following message:
Please do what  ever you can to call Newt Gingrich, Trent Lott, Thomas
Daschle, Michael Bilirakis, Thomas Bliley and Nancy Kassebaum.   Call them
all at 1-800-962-3524 and start by saying,    " I HAVE PARKINSON'S DISEASE."
   to get their attention.       Then ask them to,    "Please schedule the
Udall Bill for floor debate immediately."

Please try to put aside some special energy from within and use that energy
as passionately as you can manage when you're on the phone.   If you want to
speak to me directly, you can now call  me at 1-207-775-6324.
Ivan  Suzman 46 / 9