For a little over a year now Jeff (46/8) has been taking vitamins,
supplement, herbs, etc.(including Pycnogenol) in addition to Eldepryl and
Amantadine for PD. Can't say which one helps the most for pd or what
combination is doing the trick but clearly, Jeff is doing much better now
than before he started. He still does not take Sinemet-his main symptons are
mild tremor and some ridigity but he still plays golf, tennis, handball and
keeps a respectable (work) schedule. Vitamins, etc are not for everybody and
I don't mean it to sound like they are 'wonder drugs' but the vitamins,
etc., meds, exercise and prayers are clearly working.
Best Regards, Lisa Carper

Visit My Webpage!  http://adhere.on.ca/triad