Ivan Suzman asked me to post  the following:   We need more people to call
Washington.
Please call Senator Trent Lott's office and ask him to schedule the Udall
bill for a vote.
Senator Lotts secretary said they are receiving calls about Udall but We Need
To Make It A FLOOD.   His office  particularly noted that calls are coming
through from people who are saying ," I Have Parkinson's Disease,"  and it is
causing his office to stop and listen.  Don't give up!

If you can call Billy Graham at  1-612-338-0500 please ask him  to help us
pass the Udall bill by calling Senator Trent Lott and Congressman Newt
Gingrich, and asking them to schedule the Udall bill flor a vote.

If someone from New Foundland has been trying to reach Ivan Suzman please try
to call again at 1-207-775-6324.  Mailing address is Ivan Suzman, P.O.Box
10456,  Portland Maine  04104