Hi, Bob and all:

About the following message . . . yes, any message can be sent privately.
But whenever I see a message which tells me something I didn't already
know for sure or know how to do, I never consider it any kind of
inconvenience, much les an imposition. It's also nice to see again and
again that there are people out there helping each other. Either way the
D(elete) key is quick and handy too. Importantly, the Subject field also
helps us to decide if a message is for reading. More difficult, is to know
if there is anybody else (or nobody else) out there who might like to read
it. All in my humble opioiomn (IMHO), of course.

David