I have today been incontact with SmithKline Beecham the manufactures of
Requip(Ropinerole) and they are sending me their data sheeet so I may be
able to help anyone interested in the drug.  I will repeat an earlier answer
that I posted:

 "it is a new, non-ergot derived highly selectivr dopamine agonist indicated
for the treatment of PD.  It can either be used alone, without Levodopa, or
it may be used in addition to levodopa in order to control on\off
fluctuations and permit a reduction in the total daily dose of levodopa."

I am on Pergolide(Celance) and have not tried Requip.

It was only launched in the UK on the 6th September.  I will post any Requip
info that is relevant, when I receive the data sheet.

regards  Emma