        I remember my first Neurologist,who could not put a name to why
I kept falling on my face, or fanny , just which ever way I leaned.
But he made the mistake of asking me, which symptom that I had,
besides the balance problem, bothered me the most.
I honestly answered him that no longer being able to quilt bothered me the most!
The man walked out of the room--he thought it was so trivial!  Later he would
send me to a team of Neurologists, including the Head of the Neurology
Department
at the Univ. of Miami in Miami, Florida.
They eventually got around to the same question & again I answered honestly--
thinking to myself--"well here goes 5 Neurologists out the door"  BUT amazingly,
they were not the least bit shocked & answered that I probably would have
trouble
with "finely coordinated acts" the rest of my life.
Boy, they weren't joking.
It was 2.5 years before I could thread a needle--I still can't hand quilt--
but DH bought me a Swiss made Sewing Machine that has a knee lift,
automatic threader and numerous other thingys which made life much easier.
I won 3rd. place with my machine quilted wallhanging last year--the other two
were all hand made----
The moral of this story is:

WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!!!!!  Every PWP in the whole
world KNOWS that.  Just don't give up on anything!!!!!