 I found this Web address (URL) with some information on the Microwriter
 AgendA:

 http://w3.hiway.co.uk/boog/aghome.html

 If you have access to the Web, you might want to have a look, or write to
 Mr. Warner at the email address listed below.

 Here's what this page says:

    Microwriter AgendA home page

    Information is requested for a homepage for the Microwriter AgendA
    personal organiser based on the original chord keyboard Microwriting
    system designed by Cy Endfield and Chris Rainey.

    If you are an AgendA owner please email me [log in to unmask] (Len
    Warner) with brief details of model and date.

    The intention is to provide a focal point to keep the remaining
    machines in use as long as possible.

    o Microwriter info: history, hardware and software versions
    o WWW links to Microwriter and alternative keyboard information
    o Letters and articles: selective archive of this list and other
    sources
    o Repairs and accessories: stay on the road
    o Secondhand market: let's keep AgendAs in the hands of loving owners