Marty, Marty, MAAAAAARTY!   Sorry m'dear, but I disagree with ya 'bout  your
comment:  (errrrr.... and hope you'll love me anyway) <smile>

    >Amen!  It's tooo easy to give up.   Once we do that we are licked!

Ya see, in my opinion, Marty, I've never seen a diverse collection of people
with SUCH an abundance of inner strength as I have here amongst our
Parkinson's Community.  I admire and respect this group more than I can say
for it's sheer guts and it's collective and respective will NOT to give up.

And SURE we each have our "moments'," ....those times when we're burdened with
dispair.'cause of a PD related incident, or symptom.  But darn.... almost to a
person, here we all are, back online after picking ourself up... again..
because we're NOT licked!    And if we're online, we're taking an active part
in life.... ours and others... and THAT, m'friend, is NOT someone who's given
up.

(Pssst) <whispering> So Marty... tell me... do ya still love me? <giggle>

Barb Mallut   (wondering why she's still awake after going to bed - alas, not
to                                                      sleep apparently -
several hours ago)