On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, Maryhelen Davila wrote:

> Dear List members:
> I was on the list, off the list, now I'm on again (sounds like my PD
> symptoms!).
> I (once again) lost my E-mail and all related files - including my E-mail
> address  book and messages from list members I had not yet answered.
> To those I failed to respond to all this time, please forgive me (one more
> time), and remind me of your addresses and messages so I can write back. I'm
> sorry.
Dear Maryhelen,

Please don't be so hard on yourself. We all suffer these technical glitches.

By the way, you might be able to find a way to keep a short record in
_your own_ computer of many or all the the names and addresses of your
correspondents. I do that with "cut and paste" from time to time. Tell me
what computer system you use (Windows?) and I should be able to walk you through it.
Easier yet, of course, if somebody shows you in your own home.

We -all- have these experiences from time to time. Me thinks all this
apologizing for problems is probably quite unnecessary, in my humble opinion!

Stay happy and stay well.

David