My name is Ray McGinty - [log in to unmask]

I have been to a clinic in Mexico that is providing the most advanced
oxygen therapy in the world.  They are treating several types of
metabolic dysfunction, including parkinson's.

I went to the clinic 90 days ago for the cardiovascular protocol.
I went down there with chest pains and they went away after the first
treatment.  I was there for 2 days (2 treatments).  They treat you on an
out-patient basis, you stay at a hotel and go to the clinic to receive
the oxygen/T1622 treatment.  The T1622 serum is injected and permits your
blood to increase the oxygen carry capacity by a factor of 30 times
normal.  Any other oxygen therapy will only increase the oxygen in the
blood by a factor of 3-4 times.

They treat parkinson's at this clinic as well as many other metabolic
dysfunctions.

for more info, email me and I will send more information.