Hi. My name is Henry Spielberger.  My wife, Ruth, was diagnosed with PD
in 1988 (Age:45) while living in Holland.  Started having on/off in
1993 (in Houston, Tx).  Now in Baton Rouge, La.  I can't remember all
the Neuro's she's had.

Ruth likes to write.  Mostly short anecdotal (I'm an engineer so pardon
my spelling) pieces but she's starting to write stories for kids (our
daughter is 12).

Anyone have experience with PD, menopause, estrogen therapy?  She
started feeling awful after the 1st week and had to stop.  Neuro
suggests lower dose but she'd feel better knowing actual experience.
Taking Sinemet, CR, eldepryl, klonopin, Prozac.  Estroge Therapy:
cycrin+climara

Thanks,
Ruth, 53, diagnosed with PD in 1988