I would like to apoligize and ask for forgiveness from anyone I have offended
out there.
I must say that although I have a hard time speaking and getting around, not
some of the time, but all of the time, I don't have to be concerned about
having an, as of yet, incurable disease. I realize that I don't understand
what it must be like having to go through a slow progressive and horrible
thing like the degenerative disease. Receiving the horrible diagnosis from a
neuro, "Sir or Ma'am, you have Parkinson's disease" must be one of the most
frightening things a person can live through.
I, on the other hand, simply awoke from a coma, and was told that I had
Parkinson's syndrome, and that there would be gradual improvement. Also, my
suicidal tendencies are now gone, so awesome, bonus!!
I know that we've all heard this so many times that we'd like to just block
our ears until it happens, but the day is coming when most, if not all
neuro-degenerative diseases will be a thing of the past. The technology is
moving at an exponential rate, not just a factorial rate, but at a pace that
will make our heads spin. Hopefully, as Denise said in a wake up bomb type of
letter to me earlier, my head will end up spinning on straight.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Love you all,

Jacob