Hi Barb,

I too am troubled with Restless Legs Syndrome. I did not think it was a separate
disease.
I thought It was part and parcel with the whole PD picture.
It sure makes it hard to fall asleep, but once you are, that is not the end of
it.
My wife tells me that there is a constant jerking and twitching in that leg ( I
have it in my right leg only, the same side that my hand tremor is on ).
It continues while I am asleep, but it keeps her awake.
I have not used any medicines for this, but my neuro says that a lack of
potassium can play a role.
So I eat banana's ( don't laugh ! ) and it seems to help.
For all I know that may be psychosomatic, but what the heck. If it works, use
it.
It is worth a try, don't you think?

Will A. Kuipers
dx 1991
Written and sent   9/19/96   11:35   CST  from Dallas,TX