Nancy Perry wrote earlier today:

"We made it through a nice summer.  I have Lupus and Fibromaylgia.  Found out
in April that all my pain wasn't the diseases, but Nutrasweet Poisoning.
We both went off diet coke, diet whatevers, etc...and last week we had to
cut Johnny's Elderpyl and Sinemett CR dosages in half.  We had been told that
the nutrasweet/aspertane affected parkinson's too.  I never believe anything
until I see it happen, but now I am beginning to believe. "

This is the first time that I can recall having seen Aspertame mentioned
here, and that has sort of surprised me.  I am unwilling to leave my diet
drinks as an experiment of my own, but if others are also observing
aspertame as a possible problem, I will avoid it too.  What experience have
others had with Aspertame or Nutrasweel or Equal or whatever?

Art Hirsch
Lewisville, TX