DEAR BRIEN,   Sorry this has taken so long to get to you.Perhaps better
late than never.

     #1 Time since diagnosed with PD....14 years
     *2 How long since earliest symptoms appeared....Hard to say Since I've
a life-long history of a                            complex Familial Tremor
which was progressive with me .Difficult to distinguish one disorder from
the other. Read a study a long time ago that found that some 40% of those
diagnosed as having a familial tremor would later be diagnosed as having
PD. I think the is much lower but it does suggest the difficulty in making
a definitive diagnosis. But for our present question lets say ...14 and one
half years
    #3 I was 44 years old..The prime of my life.
    #4  Earliest symptoms.....A twitch in the webbing next to my left
thumb. A month or so later my left hand and arm began to rotate inward
until my arm had achieved a 180 degree inward rotation. In another month I
had this incredible pain in my left shoulder near the Teres Minor
muscle.From then on it was like Sherman's march to the sea leaving nothing
useful in its wake. Decimate the left upper torso move on to the left
leg...... Munch...Munch ...Munch....

    Hope this is of some help Brian.
        George Lussier  [[log in to unmask]]