Sue, I had a Pallidotomy this past May.  After a month or so, I was closing
my eyes and cat-nappng every few minutes.  It was embarrasing to say the
least.  I just couldnt keep my eyes open.

I saw an internist to help me with an edema problem and mentioned this to him
between nodding off.  In addition to a water pill he perscribed an injection
of a Vit B shot.   I did the water pill and Vit shot on alternative days.
  The edema greatly improved and I've now am cured of the nodding-off
situation.

My RX transformed the "shot" into pill form so here it is....BTW  my local PD
neuro sees no complications with my normal meds.

  1 X 100mg B1 (thiamin)
  1 X 100mg B6
  5 X 1000mcg B12 (cyanocobalamin)

Within 48 hours there was a marked difference.

Good luck and waiting your positive comments in a week or so.

Joyce