For a few years it appeared to me that RLS was not common in PWP as I mostly
got messages from non-PD with restless legs syndrome. I am not quite sure
what happened lately but the flood  gates opened and RLS has become a large
part of my incoming e-mail from PWP/RLS.

I am scheduled for a left pallidotomy this Wednesday by Dr. Lauri Laitinen in
Stockholm.  I had a successful right side done there in May l993.  If I get
as good a result from the left pall. I will be one happy fella.  Too bad
pallidotomy doesn't help RLS as it does PD.  Maybe a slight shift of the
probe would do wonders eh?  Ever hopeful!

I will be signing off this list for a few weeks but I don't want to lose the
thread of RLS/PD we seem to have unleashed on this BB.  Please send RLS/PD
messages to my e-mail. I don't know what we can do with the information but
it might show us something.

Regards,
Barbara Yacos, RN