Hi all
Can anyone tell me how I can put a file available at the list for anyone
to download? I have had a number of requests for FINISH LINE, but it's
over 100K so I'm not keen to send that many long messages!

On the other hand, I run a BBS, and for anyone with a Mailer and access
to Fidonet, you can FREQ (File REQuest) FINISH.ZIP from 2:252/160. If
you have ordinary telecomms software, you could dial up UK (044 ?) 1252
626233 and log on, then find the file area ABLED, and download the same
file, ideally using ZMODEM protocol.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)