Dear Group,

It had been a while since I've had one, and I guess I've always attributed
them to one of the drugs I was on at the time (Permax, Sinemet, Parlodel),
none of which I am taking now. But this past Monday it happened again. I was
in the hospital having a severe case of bursitis treated, from a fall I had
taken more than two weeks ago.
At any rate, they were trying to get some fluid out of the bursa in my right
knee, when all of a sudden, my blood pressure began to drop. I know this
feeling because I have felt it so many times before. The second they stuck
that needle in me, it started. It is so frightening! You can actually feel
your heart slowing down, you begin to sweat, and, I have been told, turn
white as a ghost. It feels as if your heart will stop.
I am not afraid of needles. I giggled when my left calf was injected with
bo-tox this past spring, and I love to watch when blood is being drawn from
my arm.
My question is, has anyone else had any experience with this?

Jacob