There is one of the sweetners that doesn't have nutrasweet/aspertane in
it....it contains saccarin.  I forget which one since I wasn't a big
artifical sweetner.  I know Equal and Spoonful have it in it.  Your package
should say either Nutrasweet or aspertane..that's it's other name.

If you want to see lots of information about it, you can email
Betty Martini
Mission Possible
P.O. Box 28090
Atlanta, Ga 30358
is her address.
Her e-mail is
[log in to unmask]     I found her on the email and she forwarded me a lot
of information about it.  I truly believe all my problems were caused
by the Nutrasweet.  I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole now.
thanks,