A very eloquent, vivid letter which i really related to!  All I can say is
that some days are good days and enjoy them.  I didn't tell anybody for a
long time but they noticed my slowness in shuffling cards at the bridge table
etc., and I finally did.  The other day after a French conversation group
with a dozen women in it I stood up from the table and promptly fell to the
ground and smacked my head on a sliding glass door.  They were horrified and
I couldn't believe it (especially as another woman's chair had just collapsed
so that she also landed on the rug) and I told them about my Parkinson's and
they got upset looks on their faces and now they'll feel awkward until they
get used to it.  Some people will continue to be completely lugubrious, I
know, but others will eventually accept it, thank heavens, and you can forget
about it sometimes.  In this case, I had to fight off an attack of the
giggles (the poor hostess). Good luck!!   Liz S. 6-1/2 years