To:   Parkinson's-affected community and scientists
From:   Joan I. Samuelson, Esq.
Re:   UDALL BILL -- FINAL PUSH

The Capitol Hill Welcome Mat Remains Out.
We are scheduling any and all people who want to "work the Hill" next week
and until the Congress adjourns.  Call us at Parkinson's Action Network
 800-850-4726  or 202-628-2075 if you are in DC, or want to come, and have
time to help.  We could use your help!

PD On  Agenda For Joint Hearing On Research.
The Senate Committees on Appropriations and Aging will hold a joint hearing
on "Investing In Medical Research:  Saving Health Care and Human Costs."
 Thursday, September 26, at 9:00 am. in room 216, Hart Senate Office
Building.  Joan Samuelson will testify on a panel including General Norman
Schwarzkopf and Hall of Fame ball player Rod Carew.  IF YOU CAN BE IN DC,
COME TO THE HEARING!

YOU CAN AND SHOULD CALL  ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS BY DIALING THE CAPITOL
SWITCHBOARD AT (800)962-3524 .
List of who we particularly need to call will follow in separate posting.