Susan Weaver--the fatigue that plagues your father is a familiar demon at
our house. Peter has periods when he has to sleep--sometimes very soundly--
for 2+ hours during the day. If I read aloud to him, or we watch TV, he will
fall asleep for sure! We had  to  give up the talking books, which were great
when his eyes bothered him, because he fell asleep and couldn't get past Chapte
r 1! :-(      This seems *at times* to be related to where he is in the med
cycle, but not always. I think it is common for PWPs. Various things have
been suggested that seem to work for somePWPs (NADH, vitamin B, etc.) BUT
nothing works for everyone, unfortunately. You might try checking the list
archives on the subject. Good luck....
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7 Oxford,OH